Wednesday, December 3, 2008

12-3-08: Book Reports

Today we turned in our Book Reports (8 Postcards!)

We started out today with our punctual piece. For this PP you were asked to examine 5 sentences. If the sentence was correct, you wrote correct. If it was incorrect, you re-wrote the sentence to correct it.

1. He shall think that the letters come from my niece and that she's in love with him.
2. She's a beagle true bred and one that adores me.
3. I am above thee, but be not afraid of greatness.
4. He will come to her in yellow stockings, and 'tis a color she abhors.
5. I will smile and I will do everything that thou wilt have me.

After our punctual piece we shared some of our postcards with the class.

A1 and A2 finished reading Act 2 (A3 had already finished reading it!)

Finally,
we discussed the assignment we will be doing with Twelfth Night: A Personality File for one of the characters. Please look through the assignment sheet and the examples.

And last but not least we did vocabulary.

No comments: