Friday, April 10, 2009

4-10-09: Your Choice Genres Work Day (A Days)

Today we completed a few more rationale sheets for our Punctual Piece.

Then we talked through the Presentation Component of the Research Assignment. We all signed up for a day to present--so if you missed, you'll need to call or email me about signing up.

Then we had the rest of the period to work on finishing our Multi-genre papers.

Remember the Multi-genre Project is due Tuesday, April 21st the Tuesday we come back from Spring Break. It must be in class that day. If you are sick, you must have your parents, a friend, or a neighbor bring it to me. If you can't find anyone to bring it to me, you must call me and I will pick it up from your house! I need it here, and if it's late it will be docked severely.

Have fun over spring break!
1. Finish Multi-genre
2. Read your book

No comments: